Cleaning out supplies I don't need.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dburr1014
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dburr1014

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
12,637
Reaction score
11,589
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
List of things I don't need with pictures.
I will be attending the meeting in groton on the 29th for delivery if needed. I really don't want to ship anything.
Part A, B, and MAG. All 32 oz. Brand new, unopened. Expires June 2025 or later. Asking $30 for the set. They are ~ $15 separately from ebay.

20230404_182451.jpg

Fritz zyme 9 Brand new, unopened.
Asking $10 32oz. Expires July 2024 20230404_182640.jpg

Fritz Slime out 10 count. Exp. 11/2024
Brand new, unopened. $10 16806480488162793495106624641455.jpg

Fritz fishless fuel 2 oz. $5 16806482742277665328285991675540.jpg

Red Sea algae control pro multi test kit. Regents are just out of expiration date. The kit new is anywhere from 50 to 75 dollars. Refills look like they're about $31 for each and that's a hundred tests per refill. I'm asking $10 for the box. It was always kept in a cool dry place so you may get a little more time out of the test kits that are here. 16806488648011943480207774497488.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new