Cleaning out the basement

Suicideissleep

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2014
Messages
269
Reaction score
27
Location
Enfield
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Acan lights model number a102ac-24b. 250 pair or 150 each
Acan prizm lights 600pa-18b 250 each
Reef octopus skimmer nwb-110. 100 bucks
Phosban reactor 550. 50 bucks
Reef gloves 3 pairs 5 each
48 fixture 4t5 2 250 demh moon lights 200bucks
48 fixture 4t5 2 175 demh moon lights built in timer 175 bucks
40l sump three sections 50 bucks have 2
20l tank 20 each have 2
10 g tank. 10 bucks
Avast marine kalk stirr need nee motor 50 bucks
Brs filter sock holder small 15 bucks
Brs large filter sock holder 20 bucks
Wave line dc 4000 100 bucks
Aqua euro usa chiller 1/13hp 150 bucks
Rodi setup 0tds asking 100bucks
Eshopps skimmer not sure model but it rocked my 80g with 40g sump with ease 75 bucks new pump on it

Make me a offer see if we can work somthing out also willing for trades

Pickup only
 
I may have to measure my sump. May not have the room. Are the Internet measurements of 11x7 foot print about rite?
 
I think my skimmer area is 12x6. I guess I can always remove a glass pane. Do you think j need a bubble trap in first chamber if I have one in the last also. That may lower my water level tho. I'll have to look into it more. Or is it possible to put a skimmer in the middle chamber where I just have algae growing.
 
Would be worried about the skimmer sucking up the algea. Also the first chamber can do without bubble trap i usually just put before return pump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new