Jul 8, 2015 #1 R Reefhaven Active Member View Badges Joined Apr 4, 2015 Messages 235 Reaction score 52 Location Home of the SEAHAWKS!!! Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Hi reefers, whats the best way to clean wave makers and other pumps? I feel that the flow is slowing down a bit. thanks!
Hi reefers, whats the best way to clean wave makers and other pumps? I feel that the flow is slowing down a bit. thanks!
Jul 8, 2015 #2 Paulday Community Member View Badges Joined Aug 22, 2014 Messages 67 Reaction score 7 Location Buffalo new york Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Soak in vinegar
Jul 8, 2015 #3 MounteeFrag Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Oct 14, 2013 Messages 588 Reaction score 99 Location Morgantown WV Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Hydor Magic Kleen
Jul 8, 2015 #4 OP OP R Reefhaven Active Member View Badges Joined Apr 4, 2015 Messages 235 Reaction score 52 Location Home of the SEAHAWKS!!! Rating - 100% 1 0 0 thanks. how much vinegar do i add? wanted to use something around the house.
Jul 8, 2015 #5 Paulday Community Member View Badges Joined Aug 22, 2014 Messages 67 Reaction score 7 Location Buffalo new york Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I soak mine for 24 hours then rinse with ro water
Jul 8, 2015 #6 redfishbluefish Stay Positive, Stay Productive View Badges Super Moderator Ultimate Member Reef Squad Partner Member 2027 Excellence Award Article Contributor NJRC Member Hospitality Award My Tank Thread Joined Mar 22, 2012 Messages 12,345 Reaction score 25,568 Location Sayreville, NJ Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Reefhaven said: thanks. how much vinegar do i add? wanted to use something around the house. Click to expand... I use it full strength.....overnight.
Reefhaven said: thanks. how much vinegar do i add? wanted to use something around the house. Click to expand... I use it full strength.....overnight.
Jul 8, 2015 #7 Paulday Community Member View Badges Joined Aug 22, 2014 Messages 67 Reaction score 7 Location Buffalo new york Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I do
Jul 8, 2015 #8 Paulday Community Member View Badges Joined Aug 22, 2014 Messages 67 Reaction score 7 Location Buffalo new york Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Never had probs I have two vorteck mp 10s.