cleaning the glass

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrtian97
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mrtian97

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
813
Reaction score
156
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Want to get opinion of what's best to use for regular cleaning of my front glass, mine has round green algae grow every 2-3 days more toward the bottom of the glass.

Is Mag float the best option? it's a glass tank, 1/2" standard 4x2x2 tank

Thanks
 
I have used the Tunze and the Mag float with the scraper attachment. Mag Float wins every time. With the scraper attached I do not get sand in the pad and the glass does not get scratched, Plus when the Mag Float become detached it floats to the top if I do not get it stuck in the rocks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new