• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Clear Water CW-200 v2 Algae Scrubber

Item Price
$600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Phamousreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2018
Messages
791
Reaction score
116
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Only used for a few months and took it offline, because new protein skimmer take up a lot of space. One side of the scrubber had a little leak when I first received it, but I super glue and silicone it up already, you can see it in the picture. Also comes with a stand.
$600 shipped

IMG_0691.jpeg IMG_0692.jpeg IMG_0693.jpeg IMG_0694.jpeg IMG_0696.jpeg IMG_0697.jpeg IMG_0698.jpeg IMG_0699.jpeg IMG_0700.jpeg IMG_0713.png
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new