Clearing out some of my reef gear. Protein skimmers, LED Light, Pumps

Ciwyn

View Badges
Reaction score
So I have some old reef gear that I'm trying to clear out. The protein skimmers I will clean up before sale. I am currently running them, but plan on upgrading.
The first one is a Skimz Mini Monster 143 DC. Asking $150

Next is a Reef Octopus 150. This one is older but still works fine. Asking $50

Reef Breeders Photon 32. Great fit over a 3-4ft tank. All the LEDs are still working. Asking $200

Pan World 100PX external pump. This pump is actually brand new I won it at a raffle and have no immediate need for it so I figure give someone a discount if they're looking for one. $175

Danner Mag18. This pump has the housing on the front cracked which needs replaced so I'm giving it away for free if someone feels like getting the replacement part for it. Free

I also have a 90 gallon tank, stand and sump if anyone is interested.

Thanks

*edit* My editing skills are lacking so pictures are in the next post....

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
C

Ciwyn

View Badges
Reaction score
Yes! My zoa collection has doubled! Glad to hear they are doing well for you! I’ll be at every swap within 4 hours this year.
Good stuff. I may have to trade you for some of those illuminatis at some point. Thanks for pointing your buddy to this thread. Hopefully I can help him out with some reef gear. It's all served me well.

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
OK ya , looking for something a bit younger. Thanks though - I have the exact same light = V24 that i am replacing. It has been a good light over the years.

OP
C

Ciwyn

View Badges
Reaction score
OK ya , looking for something a bit younger. Thanks though - I have the exact same light = V24 that i am replacing. It has been a good light over the years.
It is a good light, I did a major tank upgrade so had to get bigger lighting and went with a photon V2+. I'm quite happy with the light. Hopefully you find one. If I decide to go a different way with lighting I'll let you know.

How LOYAL are you to your salt brand for your reef tank?

• I will never switch salts

Votes: 44 7.9%
  • It would take a lot for me to switch

Votes: 147 26.3%
  • I would switch depending on the reason

Votes: 241 43.1%
  • I could easily be persuaded to switch

Votes: 52 9.3%
  • I have no loyality to my salt

Votes: 75 13.4%

Online statistics

Members online