Skimz protein skimmer replacement pump?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kyle954
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kyle954

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2014
Messages
45
Reaction score
35
Location
Ft. Lauderdale
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
has anybody had to replace their pump on the skimz protein skimmer? I have used the skimmer for maybe a year or so and the pump is already shot.
Looking for recommendations of what pump I should replace with.

Thanks!
 
Olá estou no Brasil com este mesmo problema...skimz SM201 bomba ES5000 . Acredito que a bomba do skimer Bubble Magus possa servir mas não consegui nenhuma aqui para testar

Translation:
Hello, I'm in Brazil with the same problem... skimz SM201 pump ES5000. I believe the Bubble Magus skimer pump could work but I couldn't find one here to test.

Screenshot_20240820-204420.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new