Clearing out some spare equipment Apex, Mr aqua 22L and more can meet at FFM

wfournier

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm working on going through some extra equipment I have and am trying to make so room so I thought I would see if anyone going to FFM has an interest in any of this. Currently it looks like I will be getting to FFM in the afternoon around 1-2, but depending on the response here I can likely adjust that as needed.

I snapped a couple quick pics, I can get more detailed pics of anything you want to see.

I'm looking for a frag of Jack-o-lantern Lepto and Sunburst monti cap so if you have frags of those maybe we can work something out.

Mr aqua 22L (12X12X36) standard glass never seen water, decided to go in a different direction for my tank. New from BRS it's $170, asking $80.

I have a partially completed stand I was going to use for the 22 (plywood) that I can throw in and an acrylic sump I was working on $20 (I still need to trim the acrylic after gluing it up)

Apex Classic, Bought this used a couple months ago and plans changed. Comes with everything but the PH probe. $300

Blue Line 20 pump $50

Hanna low range Phosphate checker HI713 no regents (all expired, Hanna is on the list for FFM 25 tests will run you $8) $25
equipment-1.jpg equipment-2.jpg equipment-3.jpg

Skydvr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really thinking about grabbing the 22L for a planted freshwater setup. I don't have the space for it at the moment though. I should be moving in the next month or two though, so I may be looking soon if nobody picks that up. I head past Granby regularly, so meeting up at a later point wouldn't be an issue for me.

OP
OP
W

wfournier

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really thinking about grabbing the 22L for a planted freshwater setup. I don't have the space for it at the moment though. I should be moving in the next month or two though, so I may be looking soon if nobody picks that up. I head past Granby regularly, so meeting up at a later point wouldn't be an issue for me.

It would be great for that, it really is a cool tank/size I just don't have room for it at the moment.

Skydvr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the 12 long that I never got around to setting up, but someone at work may be interested in that for a shrimp tank.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back