Clearview Lids - Delivery Time and Communication

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OzarksReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed an order for a custom clearview lid on October 18th. I sent all the measurements with my order and received an email a week later suggesting that I submit measurements from inside the glass rather than outside. I returned the measurements and replied to another clarification message. Since my last response on November 2nd, I haven't been able to get a response from Artfully Acrylic.

I've called the store several times to try to get an update on status of my order. Each time, an employee named Chris takes my information and promises a call back, but I have never received a call back. This Tuesday will be six weeks since placing the order. I wouldn't be concerned if I could get a reply back from the vendor, but no luck.

I left another email today after getting a voice mail greeting at their shop phone. I thought I'd try posting here to see if anyone else is having trouble or has suggestions for getting a response.

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi David, we received your email sent today at 5pm. We replied at 5:15 so please check your email and let us know if you didn't receive said response.

We do indeed do our best to keep up on email follow-up, but admit heavy order and request load over the last 2 months has brought a few weak spots to light. We are actively working on improving our back end infrastructure to alleviate this weak spot. In fact, as I type, we have new terminals being installed in the shop and store that will allow other staff members (such as Chris, Scott, etc.) the ability to check in on customer orders, add notes, etc. to assist in this effort. We apologize for any inconvenience you've been caused.

OP
OP
OzarksReef

OzarksReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi David, we received your email sent today at 5pm. We replied at 5:15 so please check your email and let us know if you didn't receive said response.

We do indeed do our best to keep up on email follow-up, but admit heavy order and request load over the last 2 months has brought a few weak spots to light. We are actively working on improving our back end infrastructure to alleviate this weak spot. In fact, as I type, we have new terminals being installed in the shop and store that will allow other staff members (such as Chris, Scott, etc.) the ability to check in on customer orders, add notes, etc. to assist in this effort. We apologize for any inconvenience you've been caused.

Thanks for the quick reply. I sure appreciate the update on the order and will look forward to getting a CAD drawing soon.

I understand the challenges that can come with growing more quickly than anticipated. From what I can gather from online reviews, you have a great product and I'm looking forward to receiving mine soon.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back