Couldn’t be happier with it. I am on the Reef Moonshiner program for my SPS tank which requires monthly ICP testing, almost every other phosphate/nitrate control approach has impacts on my ICP results - GFO and Rowaphos adds metals, PhosphateRX adds lathanium + other pollutants, NoPox messes with healthy bacteria populations, the list goes on. A refugium is an equally good choice, but it's dirty and messy. Algae reactors like the PAX are good but are limited to primarily Chaeto growth. The Algae scrubber has all of the upsides with none of the downsides - setup is easy, cleaning is a breeze, phosphate/nitrate control is amazing (and you can dial up/down by putting the lights on an apex or timer), etc. I upgraded to the newer version of the same unit/lights and probably shouldn't have =), so I now have this extra unit. I see you're in Jersey, if you get it and dont like it, i'll happily accept it back! And if no one buys it, i'll set it up on my basement frag tank, just reluctant since my phosphates and nitrates on that tank are already quite low...!