Clearwater's upgrade

Are you referring to the DT pic. It's starboard. I left a 3 inch revel around the glass. Something different. On the edge of the starboard I put a small 45 degree angle on it. In person it gives the illusion that its levitating.
 
Bump! Would love to see this thread updated. Do you have corals in the tank now? - Do post up some shots if yes. :D
 
I know it been a while and the tank is doing great. I will try to get some pics up.

Cool! Look forward to the photos. Good to hear that the tank is progressing well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new