Clip on filter for Pixel7

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonna be moving from Iphone to the new Pixel 8 pro next month but the only clip on leave filters I see don’t fit anything but apple. I have the Orphek 52 mm and it works great for that but the layout of the pixel lenses are across the back in a line.
Any information would be appreciated.

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Gonna be moving from Iphone to the new Pixel 8 pro next month but the only clip on leave filters I see don’t fit anything but apple. I have the Orphek 52 mm and it works great for that but the layout of the pixel lenses are across the back in a line.
i don't believe there to be any aftermarket clips for that camera orientation/design. you may have to reach out to some of the 3d printer folks on here and talk up a design?

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
That’s what I was afraid of so I might have settle with a crappy IPhone
don’t “downgrade” your phone for the sake of not having a clip on filter. for like <30$ i am almost certain you can have someone custom print you a clip

OP
OP
Manose

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
don’t “downgrade” your phone for the sake of not having a clip on filter. for like <30$ i am almost certain you can have someone custom print you a clip
I have no clue who to contact as that’s a foreign world to me. I need to find someone that has used a pixel 7 and what filter they used

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
here’s a good place to start?: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/what-do-you-need-3d-designed-printed-youtube-channel.790052/. various threads on here where people have looked/requested 3D printed things. there is also @FishOfHex and his website where i believe you can order custom 3D printed parts. maybe he can look for a phone store near him with the pixel 8 and measure it for you so he can print something

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 103 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.7%
Back