• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Close.

OP
OP
Marquiseo

Marquiseo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pm best price on 60mm shipped to 77375 please

Prices are shipped. PM me if interested. Or Best Offer PMs are welcome. Low ball offers will just be ignored. Thanks for browsing.

OP
OP
Marquiseo

Marquiseo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Added Avast Porthole to Canon 70D

Broadfield

Red Sea Reefer Consultant... Non Affiliated
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you interested in any trades? I work at a high-end car audio/12 volt electronics shop and could really make it worth your while. I carry high-end car audio(Alpine, ARC Audio, Hybrid Audio, JVC etc.) and Viper remote starters, alarms and so on.... stuff you can control from your phone. Also in-car entertainment... like overhead flip-down monitors.

OP
OP
Marquiseo

Marquiseo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you interested in any trades? I work at a high-end car audio/12 volt electronics shop and could really make it worth your while. I carry high-end car audio(Alpine, ARC Audio, Hybrid Audio, JVC etc.) and Viper remote starters, alarms and so on.... stuff you can control from your phone. Also in-car entertainment... like overhead flip-down monitors.
Thanks but I am going to have to pass. The only thing I need for auto are performance parts that made for/fit a Lotus Elise.

Broadfield

Red Sea Reefer Consultant... Non Affiliated
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for getting back to me... good luck with the sale man!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back