[CLOSED] FORGET-COVID $10K Giveaway!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$10,000 Boxing GIVEAWAY - Shop like it's FREE because it is!

Step 1) Sign up for a Preferred Reefer Account with a shipping address: https://brs.li/BRS_Preferred_Reefer_Signup

Step 2) Fill your shopping cart with $500 - $600 worth of gear anytime before 4/24/20 @ 9am to qualify.

Step 3) Watch our live stream giveaway Friday, April 24th at 3:00PM CST to see if you won the entire shopping cart for FREE!

Details in this video:

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Website not working correctly?!

Some website functions are slow right now. Tech team is working on a fix. SO many people are updating their addresses/creating accounts/adding items to their carts that it's putting a little bit of a strain on the system. This week in BRStv Investigates: can we break the internet?! ;)

Nburg's Reef

High-Rise Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have to purchase the $500-600 worth of items to be entered, or do you simply leave them in the cart?
I think the 10k giveaway is they will buy like 20 people's shopping cart. so just put items in your cart between 500-600 bucks and if you win, they will send you those items.

Nburg's Reef

High-Rise Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some website functions are slow right now. Tech team is working on a fix. SO many people are updating their addresses/creating accounts/adding items to their carts that it's putting a little bit of a strain on the system. This week in BRStv Investigates: can we break the internet?! ;)
That's why I came here, lol. We killed your site!

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have to purchase the $500-600 worth of items to be entered, or do you simply leave them in the cart?

No purchase necessary. Just have between $500 and $600 worth of items in your cart, have a saved address on file, and make sure that you're signed up to be a preferred reefer.

ngservet5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What if you have items in your cart that are on backorder and not necessarily in the warehouse as of 4/24/20? Would this still be acceptable for placing $500-$600 in your cart?

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What if you have items in your cart that are on backorder and not necessarily in the warehouse as of 4/24/20? Would this still be acceptable for placing $500-$600 in your cart?

Yes, as long as you can add it to your cart, it's eligible. They just won't ship tomorrow.

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just placed a order earlier.. dang it.. Now I gotta fill my cart again... well, when the site starts working.. LOL

SoAg Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been building a new tank build for 3 days and the had my cart well over $500, ready to make the purchase and everything was removed. Shows no items in cart now. will that fix itself once your website issues are handled?

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 37 58.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.2%
Back