Closed Glitter Goni

  • Thread starter Thread starter PeterEde
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PeterEde

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2021
Messages
2,625
Reaction score
2,194
Location
Adelaide, South Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The LFS had a single glitter that has not opened fully. He dropped the price some but still has not opened in 2 days much more than a centimeter or half inch.
Is there a way to get them to open more or did I buy a dud
 
They can be a bit tempermental so I'd give it more type to acclimate. Make sure you have PO4 and NO3 as they like some nutrients. Moderate flow as well.
 
The first one I ever got stayed closed for about 3 months before slowly starting to open. Just let acclimate to your tank at its own pace, it could be days, weeks, or months...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new