Closed Palythoa

ChrisC5150

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2024
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Fresno
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all…I have a question re. my Paly’s. I have 2 of them placed at different heights in tank (top third & bottom) and both have been closed for the last month. I have had them for about a year and they have always been open. The only thing that has changed is that it’s been a challenge keeping the temp at 79 because it is hot here in Fresno (using a fan via Apex).

Any ideas?

I’ll try to provide all info that y’all might need to help me out.

Tank size- 30 gal
Age- 18 mos
Lighting- (2) AI Blade Grow - See screenshot
Temp 80.2
Ph 7.96
Nitrates- .24
Phosphates- 8.0
Alk- 5.68
Ca 461
Mg- 437

IMG_5695.jpeg
 
Pictures of the coral are always good.
Try using a fan or chiller.
Most of your parameters are so far out of normal,
I would just do an ICP
 
Pictures of the coral are always good.
Try using a fan or chiller.
Most of your parameters are so far out of normal,
I would just do an ICP
Thanks….here are some pics
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new