• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CLOSED. Thanks everybody!!

amnesiac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody. Getting rid of a few things. Prices include shipping. Lemme know if you have any questions.

Nikon AF-S Micro Nikkor 60mm Lens- $350
Super "minty" condition. No scuffs, scratches, dings anywhere. Picked this up maybe 3-4 months before picking up the 105mm macro. After that there was very minimal use. Don't have the box or the little clothe baggy it came with. Will be well packed for shipping.
IMG_4746.JPG

IMG_4749.JPG

IMG_4747.JPG

IMG_4748.JPG

Neptune Apex PM1- $75 SOLD
Used on a nano tank for about a year. Will include a temp probe if purchased at asking price.
IMG_4750.JPG

Maxspect Gyre XF250 (pump only)- $100 SOLD
Was setup with another XF250 on a 80gal tank that also had 2 MP40 on the back. Long story short it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more flow than I needed. It's got maybe 6 months on it running at the lowest setting on my controller. It was cleaned regularly and works like a champ. Included is the pump, magnet, box and 2 pairs of the stretchy snail guards (no spare parts).
IMG_4751.JPG

IMG_4753.JPG

Last edited:

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 132 75.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 16 9.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back