• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Clown Crabs!!! $30 each or 2 for $50

Item Price
$30 or 2 for $50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coralmonsters.judy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2025
Messages
2,144
Reaction score
1,153
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Happy Saturday!!!

Hope everyone is having a great day 😊

I wanted to show you guys my clown crab population. 😊

Clown crabs (Gaudy Clown Crabs) are tiny, brilliantly patterned Caribbean crabs that add a splash of color and personality to any saltwater tank. They’re quirky little scavengers that help clean up leftover meaty foods, and they’re especially handy if you’re trying to control fast‑spreading zoanthids or palythoas—because they happily munch on both. Their diet is simple: they’ll eat almost any protein‑based fish food, bits of shrimp or clam, and of course zoas and palys when available. While they’re not a traditional cleanup crew member, they do provide the dual benefit of waste removal and soft‑coral control, all while being one of the most eye‑catching inverts you can add. Just keep in mind that their love for zoas means they’re best suited for tanks where those corals aren’t prized.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new