Clown fish acting funny

Dreamkiller

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2020
Messages
119
Reaction score
85
Location
NYC
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0


Dreamkiller
​

New Member​


First and foremost I'm new to the aquarium life. I currently have a gooby, blue throat tang, 2 clowns, foxnose, and a damsel I'm trying to catch and get rid of. My tank is 75g. My parameters are : ph- 8.2, amm. - 0 , nitrite - 0 and Nitrate- .25. Just did a 30% water change 1 week ago with RO. Within that week I've lost my angel and my sailfin. 2 days ago I found out my foxnose has ich. I'm currently treating my tank twice a day with Kordon ich attack. Now today one of my clowns are acting real funny staying at the bottom of the tank and appearing to be breathing heavy but still eats. I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO...PLEASE HELP.
 
1609292568780702139554921825958.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new