Clown Fish Breeding

Pizzapro83

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
714
Reaction score
5
Location
Lockport NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have three diferent pairs of clown fish. One pair I have had for three years. How old do they have to be to lay eggs? I am pretty sure two of the three pairs are paired up. One clown is a lot bigger than the other.
 
They atleast need to be 1 year of age.

Feed alot.
Keep them happy.
Every thing stable and on scedual.

That should get them breeding!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new