Clown fish discoloration

I've found very few fish (that were already eating prepared frozen) that would not eat med soaked prepared frozen food.

If they're not sick. Once they get sick that's a different story. Most fish don't like API GC unless they're just pigs.
 
If they're not sick. Once they get sick that's a different story. Most fish don't like API GC unless they're just pigs.
I treat prophylactically for the most part covering all of the common things. So I feed med soaked food for 2 weeks on all new fish and usually start the day I receive or within a couple days.
 
I treat prophylactically for the most part covering all of the common things. So I feed med soaked food for 2 weeks on all new fish and usually start the day I receive or within a couple days.

I do the same when I get new fish as soon as I can get them eating. After I saw all the crap in one fish under the microscope...I'll never not treat internally even if the fish looks healthy.
 
I've found very few fish (that were already eating prepared frozen) that would not eat med soaked prepared frozen food.
My findings are the same
 
I do the same when I get new fish as soon as I can get them eating. After I saw all the crap in one fish under the microscope...I'll never not treat internally even if the fish looks healthy.
Yes. I agree. It's a must!
 
I do the same when I get new fish as soon as I can get them eating. After I saw all the crap in one fish under the microscope...I'll never not treat internally even if the fish looks healthy.
We do the same. Too much going around not to. Sad state of affairs, I don't like it but my fish are MUCH happier now and we lose far fewer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new