Clown fish eggs? If so HEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP

._Z_.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This has been really fun to follow along with, keep up the good work. Loving these pictures, them fish are so darn cute.

OP
OP
bdejong1112o

bdejong1112o

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So tonight is hatch night again. I had excellent results from the last batch. I lost only a few in the first week.

I believe it all has to do with using the RG Complete in the fry tank with the rottifers. I am going to repeat the same process this time to test the theory. I have a large amount of surviving fry from the last hatch, possibly the largest batch so far.

I added 40lbs of base rock to the grow out system sump and added 2 bottles of biospira to boost the seeding process. I did have to change to using 2 separate pumps, one dor the upper tanks and one for the lower tanks. There was too much fluctuation in the startup running it all off one large pump. I am sure its more to do with how I plumbed it all bit it was cheap to get a few 600gph sicche pumps in and convert it. Plus the big pump is the same one i use in the 60g system and will also run my main display in an emergency so nothing wrong with having a backup.

So here i sit, with wine glass in hand keeping the pajama cardinals.at bay while the little fry make it to the vossen trap.

Whew, another batch of them.

maroun.c

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to see the positive progress and the improvement in ur percentage rates with each bat h. Thanks for sharing.

don_chuwish

Smells something fishy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great to see you go from 'what do I do?' to multiple grow out systems & great success in such a short time. Our clowns lay eggs regularly every two weeks or so. One of these days we'll try to save them!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back