Clown Fish Eggs?

rainbow_yoshi

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Messages
63
Reaction score
50
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had my standard orange clown (F) and frostbite (M) for a bit over a year. They have paired and get along well. I noticed when going to clean the tank what looks like eggs on my heater. Unfortunately I took the heater out to clean it and knocked many of them off before I knew, and they are slowly getting swept away and now there are very few left. I am assuming they are eggs but my questions:
1- are these eggs?
2- is it a possibility any of the ones that got swept away would hatch, or are they done for?

I will also add that the female is super attack-y anytime I go to feed or anything, and both of them hover around where the eggs are/were.

IMG_1155.jpeg
 
Those are eggs yes, the eggs are probably done for, they picked a stupid place to lay their eggs because they would have been Done for either way when the heater kicks in
 
Upvote 0
Those are eggs yes, the eggs are probably done for, they picked a stupid place to lay their eggs because they would have been Done for either way when the heater kicks in
Ok, thank you!
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new