Clown fish eggs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chrisz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chrisz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
373
Reaction score
104
Location
Duluth, MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to save the clown eggs but I’m thinking it might not be possible. Clowns are in a display tank with ick and the eggs are on a mushroom coral.

I am guessing the babies will have ick?

Plan to put all fish in quarantine and treat them, not sure what to do with the clown an it’s eggs
 
Mmm.. I would suggest basically raising the fish but in a quarantined system. WHat I plan to do if my clowns ever lay eggs, and on a coral, im going to put the coral into the system with the eggs on it, then i will let the eggs hatch, then remove the coral. Good luck though, it would be awesome to raise a clutch
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new