Clown fish finally being hosted.

Scorchx1245

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2017
Messages
285
Reaction score
100
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my paired clowns the male, finally dove into the anem. My RBTA is 4 months old. He's been happy for the past 2 and hasn't moved. Then my one clown found the anem and is loving life. But now the anem is wandering all around the tank with my one clown following hos every move. Is this usual?
 
His old spot
20171023_112446.jpg
 
Is this normal for him to wander?
 
I know every blue moon they will but I wonder if he just wasn't used to hosting.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new