Clown Fish Harem tank

Terry DeMott

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2017
Messages
475
Reaction score
90
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 180 Clown fish Harem tank I am running hydra 52 hd 3 of them is this the best light for it ? Also look for a good program for the lights. thx.
 
001.JPG
002.JPG
 
Great looking harem... the Hydra's are great lights, you should be fine with those.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new