Clown fish id please.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kdubcr250
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kdubcr250

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2018
Messages
15
Reaction score
68
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got them at Petco..... Honestly I don't trust them . So what do I have Ocellaris or percula lol 123_1_08.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Ocellaris or percula. I've always had a hard time telling of the two.
 
Looks like a Perc to me. Count the dorsal spines to be certain- Occy will have 11, Percs will have 10
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new