Clown fish laying eggs (video)

Ccote

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2020
Messages
163
Reaction score
42
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I’d put a video here for anyone interested. My clowns have been laying eggs for a while but I finally caught them in the act.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1466.MOV
    79.9 MB
Cool behavior video. I couldn't actually see the eggs (maybe just me) but they were definitely interested in something.

EDIT -- actually, I do see now,,, nice!
 
I have a longer better video but it seems to be too big of a file. Sorry noob here
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new