Clown fish Style...

saltwaternoob

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2011
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
57
Location
orangevale, ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my last entry in the clowning around for Clown fish contest on this site.

Hope you enjoy and sorry guys/gals if it gets stuck in your head.

Saltwaternoob

[video=youtube;F910q7usoTw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F910q7usoTw[/video]
 
ok first you have way to much time on your hands and the worst part is....... I think I hate clownfish now!!

good job I guess lol
 
Thanks. That's my first video edit. To the previous response.

Took around 2hrs, I did it for the contest.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new