Clown fish

I don’t really like the long fins because the fins aren’t soft and wavy like you think but rather like stuff elongated fins. So I don’t find them attractive .

I love frostbites.. they always have such a gorgeous blue hue.. same with black snowflakes.. incredible blue hue.. I posted two pairs In the first sale section.

however standard occ. And Darwin hold a special place in my heart.
 
Wyoming white
Black phantom

99301CC3-E5D1-4F40-8A7A-9002B9C1A77E.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new