clown ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter zuri
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

zuri

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2017
Messages
674
Reaction score
388
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey r2r,
was hoping for an I.D on my clowns found out there is multiple strains of Orange Skunks. I had thought they were Amphiprion sandaracinos but as they are getting older leaning towards Amphiprion leucokranos?Edit I meant akallopisos
IMAG1038[631].jpg
IMAG1039[633].jpg
thanks
 
Last edited:
I hope so the female is slightly larger and they have whitish tails so I was worried. not that I won't keep them anyway had them about 6 months so far. thanks
 
They are wild
 
Those are A. sandaracinos. The fact that the white stripe extends onto the front lip distinguishes them from A. akallopisos.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new