Clown in distress

TracyLynn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2019
Messages
284
Reaction score
557
Location
Huntsville
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My clown was in distress this morning, took this video for assistance. Moved her to my frag tank to keep others away. She’s very listless & seems to be breathing hard. Just after this
Video I noticed she’s almost floating upside down.

I hope the link works to my YouTube

thanks so much!!
 
Here’s a couple of still shots
E6FFD6F4-0A7B-4858-9035-A8AEEBA6A663.jpeg
BEEAC76C-964C-4CA8-BD63-5232B881217B.jpeg
 
Upvote 0
Sad update, my lady passed away. How can I determine what was the cause? I’m concerned about her tank mates.
Any suggestions are welcome & needed.
I haven’t removed the dead fish from the frag tank yet, hoping to get some direction soon.
Thanks Tracy
 
Upvote 0
What are your parameters? Did you recently introduce anything new into the tank (livestock or a new chemical product, perhaps)? Were there any abnormal events?
 
Upvote 0
Nothing new since 11/30 & haven’t run any tests today. No events or issues.
The fish was a little over 4 years old, not sure if that’s it or not.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new