OP
OP
MAN-O-WAR

MAN-O-WAR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Np n At the time my tank was a 55 but was planning to upgrade. I sure did lol i didnt want to give up clearly but by the 3rd death I needed a break lol. You really have to baby them when you first get them. I was at that tank daily with different food and a long feeder stick to persuade them lol. You dnt understand how excited i was when i got my 1st one to eat lol. I could of almost kissed it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] cuz the hard part was finally over but i didnt knw they could slilde out the smallest hole ughhhhhhh
Lol, I don't have any holes! I need to get a screen to cover the top of the tank! Or have something custom made! image.jpeg

merlberg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yessss you for sure need to cover the top or it will come right out lol. N have somethin custom made for the corner right hand side. I cant really tell frm the pic but everything is open right now right?

OP
OP
MAN-O-WAR

MAN-O-WAR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yessss you for sure need to cover the top or it will come right out lol. N have somethin custom made for the corner right hand side. I cant really tell frm the pic but everything is open right now right?
Yes, totally open! That's my overflow, I had the canopy ( beauty ring, lol ) custom made. I'm not quite sure what to make or whom to do it! Any ideas?

merlberg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im sure you can go to your lfs and have a custom made glass top which is def. needed for the overflow part for sure! Thts what i had planned on doing since i had an overflow as well.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might also add that in no world should you ever keep a Clown Trigger with a Regal Angel. Regal may be the most docile and fragile angels on earth and Clown Triggers (or any triggers) will eventually destroy them...

OP
OP
MAN-O-WAR

MAN-O-WAR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im sure you can go to your lfs and have a custom made glass top which is def. needed for the overflow part for sure! Thts what i had planned on doing since i had an overflow as well.
Awesome, maybe I will just go to a glass shop? Or have a acrylic one made!

OP
OP
MAN-O-WAR

MAN-O-WAR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might also add that in no world should you ever keep a Clown Trigger with a Regal Angel. Regal may be the most docile and fragile angels on earth and Clown Triggers (or any triggers) will eventually destroy them...
Appreciate the education! I will definitely be looking hard into what I put in the tank!

Jp978

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At one point I had a clown trigger, regal angel, passer angel, blueface angel, fuzzy dwarf lionfish, mappa puffer, and a powder blue tang in a 90 gallon!!

OP
OP
MAN-O-WAR

MAN-O-WAR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At one point I had a clown trigger, regal angel, passer angel, blueface angel, fuzzy dwarf lionfish, mappa puffer, and a powder blue tang in a 90 gallon!!
Nice! How did they get along? I haven't decided yet to go with that line up or just go live reef? What's your opinion? Let me know please...

Quinn123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
65 is way too small. i have a clown trigger in a 150 and he already harassing all my other angels and tangs. for sure no inverts, he literally killed all my inverts.

Saltwaterfishy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would never suggest u buy the ribbon unless u see it eat. I've had mine for more then a month and he's still not eating. I've tried everything including live.

Back