Clown won't host new RBTA

  • Thread starter Thread starter blkhawk10
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

blkhawk10

Big U G baby!
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2010
Messages
469
Reaction score
85
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a black ice clown which was trying to host a way undersized anemone for it (stupid by me). So after the hope that if I fed the nem it would grow (which it never did) and they would live happily ever after, I decided to make my wrong a right by swapping out my nem with a buddy who has a couple huge RBTA's which could more than accommodate my clown. I did this and ever since, my clown won't really go near the new nem like that and just hangs out in the conner. My question is, is there any hope of the clown hosting this nem at some point in time?
 
There is hope...
I'm still waiting on my two flows to host in one of the 8 nems I have... one day it will happen!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new