Clownfish acting weird, any ideas?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Simon_K
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Are they

  • trying to have babies

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sick

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • just clowning around

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

Simon_K

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
27
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I noticed my clownfish couple acting weird for the past couple of weeks.

Thoughts?

 
Mine have done the same thing. They made a depression in the sand in the corner of the tank. They use it to sleep at night.
 
I agree with that, they seem to be making a bed, testing if it is deep enough to shield them from the current and digging an indentation to hold them calmly for the night.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new