clownfish aggression or anemone stings

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefchi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefchi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2022
Messages
253
Reaction score
98
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

Curious if the mouth of both my are due to aggression or anemones stings. I assume it’s stings since I just started to noticing them after introducing my Mag anemone, but would like others thought on it. This is the male which looks to have it the worse.

IMG_8312.jpeg


IMG_8317.jpeg


IMG_8313.jpeg
 
Hello All,

Curious if the mouth of both my are due to aggression or anemones stings. I assume it’s stings since I just started to noticing them after introducing my Mag anemone, but would like others thought on it. This is the male which looks to have it the worse.

IMG_8312.jpeg


IMG_8317.jpeg


IMG_8313.jpeg
Would be more easy to determine with a video under same lighting
 
 
that's the best I can get since it hard to get them while they're swimming around.
 
that's the best I can get since it hard to get them while they're swimming around. Hope that helps
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new