Clownfish breeder recommendations

Memphis118

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2015
Messages
26
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently in planning stages, but after 5 years, my wife is allowing me to set up a new tank haha. I plan on doing a full Anemone clown harem tank, and looking for breeders who will have a clutch of 25-30 for sale.

I am looking for some rarer ones:

Premium Mocha Gladiator clowns
Extreme Gladiator Clownfish
Onyx Picasso Clownfish

These are some of the example clowns were looking to get, (Juvies), ideally all from the same clutch. Does anyone know where I might be able to get some? Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new