Clownfish Bullying other clownfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hardesty2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hardesty2

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2024
Messages
39
Reaction score
23
Location
Bowling Green
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey y'all, I know this has probably been answered before but i just wanted to ask about my Ocellarius Clownfish. I have a pair that in my 20 gallon that i put in together and the larger of the two will not stop picking on the smaller one. I know that it's normal for the bigger one to be mean but anytime the little one tires to leave his corner she guns it for him. There's no chewed up fins and he looks healthy and he's eating. Anything i should be worried about or is it this something that happens a lot? Thanks
 
hey y'all, I know this has probably been answered before but i just wanted to ask about my Ocellarius Clownfish. I have a pair that in my 20 gallon that i put in together and the larger of the two will not stop picking on the smaller one. I know that it's normal for the bigger one to be mean but anytime the little one tires to leave his corner she guns it for him. There's no chewed up fins and he looks healthy and he's eating. Anything i should be worried about or is it this frequent. Thanks

Normal clown fish behavior when trying to establish the dominant of the pair.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new