ClownFish Depot THANK YOU!!!

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2008
Messages
2,642
Reaction score
53
Location
South Florida
I received my pair of White Knight clown fish yesterday. The pakcing was top notch and communications were great. They are absolutely adorable!!
I just wanted to take the time to say thank you again. Here are a few pics a took yesterday while acclimating. :bigsmile:

smallerjo.jpg


smaller1.jpg


dsc0012bt.jpg


dsc0014wt.jpg


dsc0015vg.jpg


dsc0016of.jpg
 
Awesome clowns, glad your transaction turned out well. I want to use them as well when the time comes
 
Awesome clowns, glad your transaction turned out well. I want to use them as well when the time comes
Let me know when you are ready. I also sell equipment as well so send me a PM if I can get you a price quote. I can have most items shipped right to your front door :)
 
Im in harrisburg so your probably close enough to make a trip to. One we get moved here in 2 days and get the tank up and stable i'll get in touch. I'm a fan of the platinum's
 
Im in harrisburg so your probably close enough to make a trip to. One we get moved here in 2 days and get the tank up and stable i'll get in touch. I'm a fan of the platinum's
Sounds like a good plan. I have some Platinums that are ready for a new home. Stay in touch and let me know if you are looking for any new equipment as well.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new