Clownfish dilemma

Mike1995

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As some of you read in my previous posts, my maroon clown female was being a butt head to the male. (She also killed a lionfish) as of a few days ago she's at least tolerated him and letting him eat. Haven't seen any fin nipping or anything.
You all will probably think I'm crazy but would several other maroon clowns, males work in this tank? It's 75g. I've been advised against peaceful fish and my female doesn't get along with anything else I've tried. Or should I just let these two have the tank to themselves?

pshootr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a friend who swears the same. His maroon clown is a total jerk.
As some of you read in my previous posts, my maroon clown female was being a butt head to the male. (She also killed a lionfish) as of a few days ago she's at least tolerated him and letting him eat. Haven't seen any fin nipping or anything.
You all will probably think I'm crazy but would several other maroon clowns, males work in this tank? It's 75g. I've been advised against peaceful fish and my female doesn't get along with anything else I've tried. Or should I just let these two have the tank to themselves?

OP
OP
Mike1995

Mike1995

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moderater or someone, can you move this to the correct catogory? I don't know why it's in the lighting thread.. sorry :p

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.1%
Back