Clownfish eggs are clear and not orange

clownfishmama

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2023
Messages
272
Reaction score
117
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s currently day three but my clownfish’s eggs haven’t turned brown yet— anything wrong with them? I did see the male fertilize them for sure here’s the pic of them from yesterday the male and female ate the non clear ones the ones that were all white
IMG_0131.jpeg
 
I really don't know. This Fireclown pair has been laying eggs over 30 years and they always seem to be orange like seen here. I don't remember if they are clear at first as they usually lay them in a place where I can't see them.

 
I really don't know. This Fireclown pair has been laying eggs over 30 years and they always seem to be orange like seen here. I don't remember if they are clear at first as they usually lay them in a place where I can't see them.

Maybe because it’s their second time laying? I don’t know either beautiful clown though
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new