Clownfish Eggs?

Photos

9BC6E173-B1C7-4C04-972A-E6771516F178.jpeg 60CD2D24-820B-4ADD-9974-A0CE343B0E4E.jpeg
 
Also is there a chance of survival for any of them if I were to just leave it and not interfere?
 
Those are definitely clownfish eggs. Survival of the newly hatched larvae in a DT is unlikely. Here is a link to the fish breeding forum. Lots of grest info on how to setup your grow out system, the foods needed, what has and hasn't worked, etc.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/fish-breeding-forum.153/
 
google "pickles guide to breeding clowns" . It will answer all of your questions
 
I've captured some with a Vossen larval trap and successfully raised about 30 of them, definitely doable but you need a rotifer colony going. I have a thread on my experience, those look 4-5days till hatch I'd say.
 
I've captured some with a Vossen larval trap and successfully raised about 30 of them, definitely doable but you need a rotifer colony going. I have a thread on my experience, those look 4-5days till hatch I'd say.
Very nice thread, were you able to find people for all of them or did you end up keeping them?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new