Clownfish Eye Candy Thread

The Aquatic Arsenal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
4,026
Reaction score
21,167
Location
Greenville, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think I have seen a Clownfish Eye Candy Thread on here yet. I figured I would start one!

I have this beautiful Gold Dot Maroon to start things off with.

received_707510266451305.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new