Clownfish feeding

  • Thread starter Thread starter Squid0riv
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Squid0riv

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Location
Oceanside
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve just gotten my first pair of clownfish and the owner recommended me saki hikari marine carnivore to feed them and so now I’m wondering what is the correct amount to feed them? Any help would be great and thank you
 
A little pinch twice a day should be fine, just keep in mind pellets will usually raise your nutrient more in comparison to frozen food. I’ve always feed frozen to all my fish.
 
Upvote 0
I second that I always fed frozen food to my clowns, and never had any issues
 
Upvote 0
My clowns have been eating frozen for years. If you notice the phosphate coming up start rinsing with RO before feeding
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new