OP
Kristijan

Kristijan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait until 2am or whenever the clowns are sleeping. Then turn on the light and scoop out the clown while it is still dazed.
I just want to my LFS bought the biggest net they have and a destroyed my aquascape but finally cough the bully

OP
OP
Kristijan

Kristijan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought 2 same size clownfish 1 weeks ago they both went in my Anemone and 1 is hosting it and that one is chasing and betting the other clownfish when i put food they fight they fight all day what shuld i do??
Thank you all you all have been really helpful

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a solution or a decent answer.
There was nothing wrong wit that comment.
I had 2 of the the same size clowns a year ago. Within a few weeks the fight stopped almost completely just some reinforcement happening every so often.
I would actually add one or two more fish that would spread the attention. Old school technics but work lime a charm.

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just throwing my hands up and letting things have a chance at injury or dying is not a solution. It's being lazy and lacks compassion

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Keep the box in the same area where they usually hang out.
You want to place box where they dont typically hang out. If the other fish makes a point of going to the box to antagonize the other fish, its not yet time to place them back together

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You want to place box where they dont typically hang out. If the other fish makes a point of going to the box to antagonize the other fish, its not yet time to place them back together
Gotcha!

OP
OP
Kristijan

Kristijan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was nothing wrong wit that comment.
I had 2 of the the same size clowns a year ago. Within a few weeks the fight stopped almost completely just some reinforcement happening every so often.
I would actually add one or two more fish that would spread the attention. Old school technics but work lime a charm.

10-14 days
Thanks for answering

HumuhumuFan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I solved this issue in the past by accident. I tried to move the aggressor into a different tank and it became clear the established fish there were not going to tolerate the new clown, so I moved her back. After her short time away from the tank (about a day) she had no issues with the newer clown and they have been fine ever since. I'm guessing in the time she was in a different tank she "forgot" the old tank and was no longer as possessive of it when she was returned to it the next day.

Back