Clownfish Fin Rot

only_fins_fans

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My new clownfish developed - what has to be - fin rot. I rushed him to LFS and they agreed. I am treating him in qt with Kanaplex (day 2). I can't tell if he's back to eating (he had stopped). Wondering if anyone has had a clown recover from this? As I was trying to net him yesterday part of his tail fell off. Incredibly sad. He's swimming around, but I can't imagine he's doing well.
 
Pics under white light will be very helpful to assess and confirm what you have. Could also be brooklynella
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new