Clownfish food

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZOZOSHARKS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ZOZOSHARKS

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2022
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
mrjf
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi- I a going to get a clownfish but I don't know what to feed it. I like haikari but I don't know which one to feed.
 
I feed Hikari S and also frozen Marine Cuisine. They love it.
 
My clown fish eat everything, if it is not too big a piece. The best is a variety, including mysis, brime shrimp and spirulina. They also eat flake food. A good quality flake food they like is called PE flakes by piscine energetics.
LRS Fish Frenzy is good, but I find that many pieces are too big for them. They spit them back and the Tang and Rabbit fish eat them instead.
 
a varied diet is always best.
i feed TDO Chroma boost pellets 2x/week, and LRS reef frenzy 3x/week. hikari could definitely work but i would add pellets or flakes in the mix
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new