Clownfish harem

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefer134
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefer134

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2019
Messages
42
Reaction score
9
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am jumping back into the hobby and wondering how many rocks I need for a 55 gallon bta set up, and if I could do clownfish harem with a 55 gallon?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new