Clownfish has stringy poop

Chrisnugent942

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2020
Messages
60
Reaction score
17
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My smaller of the two wyoming white has a strand of feces hanging from him and it isnt white strands so I dont think its a intestinal issue. Forums say it could mean they’re constipated but does that come with a prolapse? I bought these fish about a week ago from lfs and they were probably a .25 inch of a difference. With in the week half of it was frozen food and the other was pellets. I have hikari seaweed disks, should I targe feed him for the fiber or just let him be?
 
Buy Dr. Gs anti bacterial food. It helped my fish before
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new