Clownfish has stringy poop

Chrisnugent942

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2020
Messages
60
Reaction score
17
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My smaller of the two wyoming white has a strand of feces hanging from him and it isnt white strands so I dont think its a intestinal issue. Forums say it could mean they’re constipated but does that come with a prolapse? I bought these fish about a week ago from lfs and they were probably a .25 inch of a difference. With in the week half of it was frozen food and the other was pellets. I have hikari seaweed disks, should I targe feed him for the fiber or just let him be?
 
Buy Dr. Gs anti bacterial food. It helped my fish before
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new